Adding New Master Accounts and Registrations
Adding a new Master Account and/or adding Registration to an existing Master Account can be accomplished in the Master Accounts section. Both options will be outlined below:
Adding a new Master Account
1. Click on Registrations and click on the blue Master Account link on the left. Once in Master Accounts, click on the green plus (Add New). This will take you to the Create New Master Account screen.
2. Complete the fields (fields with red asterisks are required) and click on Create Account.
3. Your Master Account has been created.
Adding a new Registration
1. Click on Registrations and click on the blue Master Account link on the left.
2. Locate the Master Account you would like to create a new Registration for and click on the blue Edit link.
3. Once in the account, click on the orange Add New Registration button. Select the appropriate program and click on Continue Registration.
Creating a Participant
1. To create a participant, complete the fields in the Create A Participant pop up window - clicking on Copy Account Info will carry over address information from Master Account. Once complete, click on Finish Registration.
2. Your Registration has now been completed and the system will take you to the Registration screen. Here you will need to verify that all information has been entered correctly and enter any Add-Ons or Additional Information for this particular Registration.